Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Icon question

Somehow I lost my pee wee Reese icon now I have a penny. Can I get my image back before the 15 th of next month?

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim

Comments

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I know the feeling - happened to me twice image
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Yeah odd just out of nowhere. BTW the 86 Topps you sent me look great!image thanks Tom

Tim
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The infamous evil penny strikes again!

It's happened to many so don't feel bad haha!
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Are you actually stuck with that penny, or is it just the default until you change it again? On the bright side, it's a beautiful penny.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Why is there a set date to change avatars to begin with?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Somehow I lost my pee wee Reese icon now I have a penny. Can I get my image back before the 15 th of next month? Why is there a set date to change avatars to begin with? >>

I believe you can change your icon anytime you wish. However, you have to choose from one of the icons that are listed. If you want to upload a NEW one, you can do that only on the 15th of each month.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe you can change your icon anytime you wish. However, you have to choose from one of the icons that are listed. If you want to upload a NEW one, you can do that only on the 15th of each month. >>

I believe Doug has it correct.

I think they limited uploading of new icons to once a month because they were getting overwhelmed at one point.
  • Options
    Tech support emailed me this morning offering to fix my icon and BAM! Thanks CU tech ( I would have forgotten to fix it on the 15th, so this works out great).

Tim
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why is there a set date to change avatars to begin with? >>

15th of each month.