Home U.S. Coin Forum

So CLOSE!

I almost booked a recurring character on the show TURN(In case you have never heard of it) this week. I cannot talk about the role other than to say that it would have been a dream job and on my first day of wardrobe fitting, I was going to ask to be introduced to the props master so I could get some pictures for your guys/gals of their prop money(with production's permission, of course). Rest assured, if I end up getting a job on this show in the future, that is still my plan. As for now I'm working on the new VH1 show HINDSIGHT that will be out next year and it's a wonderful show as well.

Post a COLONIAL COIN that you wish was in your collection.

Comments

• kazkaz Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! Hope you get a role on the show. They have been filming down the road at Shirley Plantation. A friend of mine found some work knitting clothing (hats, gloves) for some of the civilians.
  • robecrobec Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! What a coin. That has some kind of eye appeal.
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll happen! Good luck & I hope the job becomes available to you!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    That is one incredible coin. image
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    wow...what a part of early american history there...a museum piece
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!!! Best of luck.

Love the show and I am hard to please. Recorded and re-watched every episode and recaps.

Used to be....miss it everyday since. Not sure where the obverse pic went; darn photobucket
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice coin image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file