Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ProPay and eBay

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭
Just a heads up.

If a seller uses "Propay", once the payment screens are initiated, eBay marks the item as "Paid" giving you, the buyer, no option other than to contact the seller and provide them with credit card information over the phone.

My advice: Avoid Sellers that use ProPay as it can leave buyers with no recourse should the seller decide to be a butthead.

I forgot to add that this particular seller, who shall remain nameless, refused to generate another invoice so that I could pay online.

For the naysayers, my feedback reflects 100% positive with quick payment over that past 7 years.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends at the shop next door use square. I'm so far behind the times I feel like a square.

Never tried ProPay

choice is good
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My friends at the shop next door use square. I'm so far behind the times I feel like a square.

Never tried ProPay

choice is good >>

My wife has a Square Account.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never heard of it - will avoid them
    So Cali Area - Coins & Currency

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file