Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Last Call On Some Amazing Mint State Ike Dollars!! READ

Being offered at the Stacks Bowers Baltimore sale (the live auction taking place the beginning of this coming week):

1. 1971-P Ike Dollar (PCGS-MS66+ CAC) - Opening bid of $8,750 has now been met. Last call to go after this POP 1/0 Mint State Ike Dollar! The nicest 1971-P First Year Philadelphia Ike I have ever seen!!

2. 1972-P TY 2 Ike Dollar (PCGS-MS66 CAC) - Reserve of $16,500. Wonderful coin. Seldom offered.

3. 1976-P Ty 1 (PCGS-MS66) - These do not come around very often. Check out the low reserve on this coin!

4. 1976-D Ty 1 (PCGS-MS66+) - Great grade as the price skyrockets for the next half a point!

Good luck everyone!

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!

Those must be spectacular. I'm surprised the '76-D gets much attention though.

What's the '76 type I going for?
    Tempus fugit.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cladking. You are correct as usual. The 76-d even in the 66+ grade has a reserve of just $1,200. A far cry from the value of a 71-p in the same grade.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.