Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

User: RyGuy

All good.
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He hasn't been a regular BST poster here since January 2011, even though he was very active before that. Did you conduct business with him through PMs here ? Hopefully this isn't a case of ID theft.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Yes, did the transaction through PMs. Paypal name matches his name on the forums. I should have asked for references but his post count was high and he sold many coins here.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭
    PM sent with tracking, I'm so sorry I forgot to update!
  • csanotescsanotes Posts: 458 ✭✭✭
    A forum member who responds publicly when their name is mentioned--class act and the right thing to do--PCcoins should take notice.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Just received the items. Excellent packaging. No issues.
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image Way To Go RyGuy as for you vpr~hmm
    Avid collector of GSA's.

<< <i>image Way To Go RyGuy as for you vpr~hmm >>

My reputation both as a buyer and seller is solid. Sometimes, people go through unexpected situations, sometimes they rip others off and sometimes they forget to update tracking. I figured someone on here may know him in the real world and could get in touch with him.
  • 410a410a Posts: 1,325
    Alls well, that ends well.........image