Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

World coins in PCGS holders. Some starting at $1.

I've posted quite a few coins on ebay. All in PCGS holders. Includes a couple silver coins starting at just $1. Ending soon.

Thanks,

Pat

ebay

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice stuff.

I gave your shillings some shilling.

Um, er, I mean I bid 'em up a little for you. imageimageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Nice stuff.

I gave your shillings some shilling.

Um, er, I mean I bid 'em up a little for you. imageimageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    PatARPatAR Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Hehe, that pun is groan worthy. image

I would be glad if you won some, LM.

Regards,

Pat

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, Pat! image

Am I looking at the right page? I see a couple auctions but mostly BINs. Just checking. Everything I see is lovely! Thanks
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Note the double post, with five minutes between posts. THAT is how awful my connection from home is these days. image

• Options
    PatARPatAR Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Hey LochNESS. Yes most are BIN. Couple auctions. Only one day left on the auctions.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm the same Pat as before. I just changed my login to match the one I use on other forums.

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Note the double post, with five minutes between posts. THAT is how awful my connection from home is these days. image >>

Switch to CSX. I hear they can ship a ton of freight hundreds of miles on one gallon of fuel image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE