$1240 gold doesn't necessarily feel cheap...but it still feels pretty good

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is selling gold Leafs for spot?
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is selling gold Leafs for spot? >>

Wish I knew! I paid a small premium on gold...and a very small premium on silver.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Who is selling gold Leafs for spot? >>

Wish I knew! I paid a small premium on gold...and a very small premium on silver. >>

The tone of your post sorta suggested that you got them for spot.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gold Maples are nice. I like them. I own them. I store them in airtites with rings. Then they get stored in an airtite tube that is then put in the box in which the airtite holders came in. Then they are put in a safebox inside of a vault. That vault is in a bank. That bank is located in a city about 10 miles from my house. The bank and my house are situated in California, which is a state in the United States of America. The United States of America is a part of the North American continent on the plant Earth. The planet Earth resides in the Milky Way galaxy, which is one of billions of galaxies in the universe. One day, the universe will contract to the size of the tiniest particle imaginable. What ever shall become of my Maple Leaf gold then? >>

Bajjerfan....nope, I'm just Joe Public like the rest of us.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Gold Maples are nice. I like them. I own them. I store them in airtites with rings. Then they get stored in an airtite tube that is then put in the box in which the airtite holders came in. Then they are put in a safebox inside of a vault. That vault is in a bank. That bank is located in a city about 10 miles from my house. The bank and my house are situated in California, which is a state in the United States of America. The United States of America is a part of the North American continent on the plant Earth. The planet Earth resides in the Milky Way galaxy, which is one of billions of galaxies in the universe. One day, the universe will contract to the size of the tiniest particle imaginable. What ever shall become of my Maple Leaf gold then? >>

Bajjerfan....nope, I'm just Joe Public like the rest of us. >>

As is me!image