Options
Verifying 1925-s/s Lincoln Wheat
Good Morning,
I recently picked this wheat up of eBay, because I could tell something was going on with the mintmark (hoping it was FS-501) and the price was low. I think this could be RPM #2, but I've compared it with wexler's guide and it doesn't line up 100%. Maybe there are several die states which I am not aware of. There's something going on with the mintmark, I'm just not sure what. Thanks in advance!


I recently picked this wheat up of eBay, because I could tell something was going on with the mintmark (hoping it was FS-501) and the price was low. I think this could be RPM #2, but I've compared it with wexler's guide and it doesn't line up 100%. Maybe there are several die states which I am not aware of. There's something going on with the mintmark, I'm just not sure what. Thanks in advance!


0
Comments
Go to page 4. I would agree with you that it is an rpm 2 in a later die state. Mel