Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay id.

I did a search and see no threads listing members Ebay id's. After you all talk about sales being down, how about all Ebay sellers list their id so we can see what your selling or not selling.

Comments

  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ctf_error_coins

    I only sell error coins.

    100% positive feedback.

    99 cent true auctions, no shill bidding.

    I thank you for your interest, Chris



  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭
    busthalfbrian

    Although I don't sell often, I promise when I do it will be a goot deal! image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I did a search and see no threads listing members Ebay id's. After you all talk about sales being down, how about all Ebay sellers list their id so we can see what your selling or not selling. >>



    There are a lot of them that post here, and sell on ebay, but they don't want the connection of their ebay ID and forum ID to be known. That's usually because of how they interact with people here...they are scared of blowback from it.
    I think it messed up if someone does something like that, but maybe they are projecting their own thoughts/actions as what others would do....

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    My eBay ID is connected to my personal details. I am not afraid of any "blowback" of any kind, but I am interested in keeping my contact info (which is on eBay) away from the forum which regularly surfaces in Google results and is open to non-registered readers.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

    Amat Colligendo Focum

    Top 10 • FOR SALE

    image
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I did a search and see no threads listing members Ebay id's. After you all talk about sales being down, how about all Ebay sellers list their id so we can see what your selling or not selling. >>

    Try checking some signature lines.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ebay ID is the same as my username! Nothing to hide here! image
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    There was/is a link to an alphabetical listing of usernames and Ebay seller ID's. I have it on my old PC and am too tired to turn that thing on. Someone I'm sure has it.
  • Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beanboy22 is my Ebay ID, nothing to hide here. Haven't sold in a bit, but my feedback is out there. All of my auctions were 99 cents start, no reserve. When I sell again, it will be the same method, no double PCGS price guide BIN's here.
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .
    there is a list (at least one) that is pretty long. the main one i'm thinking of isn't on this site (?)

    i probably have it around here somewhere. if i find that link, i'll post it.
    .

    <--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭


    Having issues, with the dinosaur it pulls up as a favorite and I can pull it up but can't link it and make it work???


    OK computer nerds here's what the address shows: http://www.robertpr.com/cubay.html

    Can somebody link it?
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    That's the one I have...Good Job...image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,676 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>That's the one I have...Good Job...image >>



    just type ebay user id into the search bar at the top of this forum home page and it's in the first link. piece a cakeimage
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>I did a search and see no threads listing members Ebay id's. After you all talk about sales being down, how about all Ebay sellers list their id so we can see what your selling or not selling. >>

    Try checking some signature lines. >>



    Most here just do this. You can find me under California_Rare_Coins or just go there from my sig line.
    Zircon Cases - Protect Your Vintage Slabs www.ZirconCases.com
    Former CoFounder of Choice Numismatics

    All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coinsareus10 one of the good guys on e-bay.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>That's the one I have...Good Job...image >>



    just type ebay user id into the search bar at the top of this forum home page and it's in the first link. piece a cakeimage >>

    But that list is so far out of date.

    I don't use that id anymore and Russ doesn't use compucheap anymore.

    I have no idea how many others are valid but I know that some on the list are citizens of Bamland USA.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,676 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>

    << <i>That's the one I have...Good Job...image >>



    just type ebay user id into the search bar at the top of this forum home page and it's in the first link. piece a cakeimage >>

    But that list is so far out of date.

    I don't use that id anymore and Russ doesn't use compucheap anymore.

    I have no idea how many others are valid but I know that some on the list are citizens of Bamland USA. >>

    But that's all there is unless someone wants to start a new one. Mite be more ATS too.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭


    ebay ID = coinzip

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file