Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The Nicest PCGS VF25 Barber Dime I've Ever Seen, By Far...

But I have a sneaky feeling I wouldn't get the same coin on my doorstep, despite what the seller claims... image
.
.
.

Sorry, Barber guys. I hate to tease image

But whose idea was it to offer stock images for numismatic coins on eBay anyway? It's just a return waiting to happen.

Comments

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Stock images for single coin sales are not allowed by ebay.

    The seller says the coin in the picture is the coin you will get.

    Sure is a lousy pic of a VF coin, 'eh?

    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perry's a member here. (perryhall) Send him a PM.
  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Perry's a member here. (perryhall) Send him a PM. >>



    IIRC, they aren't the same person.
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Perry's a member here. (perryhall) Send him a PM. >>



    IIRC, they aren't the same person. >>



    No way! That's a crazy coincidence!
  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>

    << <i>Perry's a member here. (perryhall) Send him a PM. >>



    IIRC, they aren't the same person. >>



    No way! That's a crazy coincidence! >>



    Not a huge coincidence considering the population of Perry Hall, MD is 28,474...

    image
  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's fixed now image
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Not a huge coincidence considering the population of Perry Hall, MD is 28,474...

    image >>

    I am glad that is cleared up because it seemed to be really uncharacteristic of him.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

    Amat Colligendo Focum

    Top 10 • FOR SALE

    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file