Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB- Canada gold $100, 1977 proof, Queen's silver jubilee issue

IF my eBay auctions go well enough and at least double their current levels, which they should, as they are still fairly new auctions.

This is the type I want.

Can be TPG graded, or in RCM packaging. Raw, even. But it must have nice DCAM contrast and no streaks, specks, scuffs or fingerprints.

That's the one modern coin I've always wanted to have some day. I saw them advertised when they first came out, when I was a brand new kid collector. So that sort of became a dream coin. I had the opportunity to own one a few years back, but I was focusing on ancients or something else, and passed it up. I should have pounced, because bullion was much cheaper at the time.

Oh- and while we're discussing Canadian coins with bouquets on the reverse, I have always wanted an MS RB example of this type of Nova Scotia token, be it penny or halfpenny. But looking at the pops on those, I can see that may be an elusive quest. (And even if I ever did find one, "wanting" and "affording" are often two very different things in my numismatic sphere.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.