Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

For Sale: complete 1962 Topps baseball set

Unfortunately bills have to be paid and it kills me to do it but I have to sell this set I have come to love and admire so much. Approximately 55 cards have been graded valued at 2260.00. See the link to the cards that have been graded in link below. These cards are in fantastic condition and I fully expect the rest to grade put between PSA 5-8.

Price of the set is 4900.00 delivered and that's just about what I have invested in the set.

Again, I hate to do it but medical bills must be paid.

link to graded cards: http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/publishedset.aspx?s=168322&ac=1

Thank you in advance and feel free to ask any questions.

Chris

Comments

• gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    You should post this on the buy sell trade forum. For some reason this section gets no traffic at all anymore.
    There are a lot of buyers on the other thread...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • You know what Greg, I probably should have posted in the other section man. I do wish this part of collectors corner is where people go for vintage trades, sales, etc. - but I'm actually glad I didn't sell it. Sent in about 50 more cards for grading, particularly the high numbers. First group that came back didn't have anything lower than one 5, the rest were some 6's, mosly 7's, and 4 8's. I was happy. My plan is send em all in and then go from there. Possibly revisit selling at a later date.
    Much the same as my 52 monster, I buy each card individually and look for anything that could grade between 5,6 and higher. Although those 5's, my taste buds have gotten sweeter. So really it's 6's and up I'm looking for.