Home Precious Metals
Options

eBay message question

Sorry to ask here but I don't do eBay message boards.

Is anyone having a problem being able to open their messages when you're in eBay messages? I click on the link but it wont open. I can only get it to open by clicking the respond button when the message comes to my email address. It's like this on all accounts.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry to ask here but I don't do eBay message boards.

Is anyone having a problem being able to open their messages when you're in eBay messages? I click on the link but it wont open. I can only get it to open by clicking the respond button when the message comes to my email address. It's like this on all accounts. >>

No problem here. Try an alternate browser.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    I checked mine and its opening. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    Sometimes my purchase list reads "no recent purchases" then when I click on it they show up. I've noticed they have changed the bid screen somewhat so they are tinkering with the software. Probably a temporary bug you got there.
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about a rash of messages not being delivered? In the last week I've had numerous ebay messages never get to me or go to the person I sent a message to.

In one case a multi message ongoing conversation with a buyer where 4 out of 7 messages never arrived.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting everything bronco because when I get an eBay message it also goes to my email address. My problem is I cannot open the message when I'm on eBay, I have to open it thru my email and then it takes me to eBay. And it's affecting all of my accounts too, not just one.

I have not experienced what you or others have had happen to them, but it definitely sounds like there is some funky stuff going on.
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
    Similar complaint on the feepay boards.

They (feepay) are having numerous software issues lately. Many - most - of the problems seem to affect a few users randomly.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Well after about 3 weeks of not being able to open my eBay messages while on eBay, I can now. Did nothing to cause it to happen, either way really lol.
    I hope that the other issues some of you have mentioned have been resolved as well.