Home Sports Talk

Anybody watching the Nascar race this afternoon?

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
Go #24

Comments

• Heck Yes . Gordon has a good shot at it all again this year so good luck. Hoping though 22 pulls it out as a young gun. This new chase format is working for me. Really liking it.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I like it or not, all it takes is one little glitch and a driver is out of the chase. There is no 2nd chances with it this way. They do well all year and lose out because of somebody elses error most of the time.
  • Could bring some heavy rivalries ! I know Hamlin wants to knock Logano out, but he won last week so on to the next quarter round ! At least this is pretty much focused on WINNING the races. Isn't Newman though still there without a win ?
  • That dang 58 58 tie between those Texas college teams made me miss the first 38 laps of the race ! Had NEVER seen a tie score that high.
  • Nobody paying attention to the Nascar race going on here I know but still.. Good Logano Good Logano with I think 70 laps left. Took out the bird face.
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catch all the races throughout the season. Saturday nights had much post race action with Keslowski,Kenseth,Hamlin,Stewart in the mix. Lots of shoving,pushing, and a few punches thrown. The big race will be at Talladega next week. Usually a major wreck there.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    That dumb college football game causing them to delay showing nascar was enough to really pi$$ me off. If a network cant schedule better than that then dont bid on sporting events that mean so much.
  • Man that was some good WCW action along with that race image Can't wait for the big one in Talledega next week BlueJay.

I think Danica came down to low on Logano last night image
  • BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't missed a race since 2001, when it was televised on a channel I didn't get. (Rockingham on FX after it was rained out). The next two weeks are two of my four favorite tracks. Glad to know I'm not the only NASCAR fan on here!
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but NFL here through Feb.!