Home Precious Metals

Had a vision this morning

Of sorts. I thought for some reason that silver was at about the bottom for near term and would rise to $18 before working it's way possibly lower. Unfortunately I never got on to post it. Then I check silver for the first time today just a few minutes ago and it's up near the mid $17 range. I can certainly understand the doubters of this being posted afterwards, not concerned whether it's believed or not but thought some might find it interesting. I was shocked, I wasn't expecting such a sudden rise but that it would work it's way back up.

I'm certainly not claiming to be a guru either, otherwise I wouldn't have been buying at $20.image

On the good side I ordered a roll last night before the rise.
Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a vision too, of a cat falling off the top of a very tall building. As it hit the concrete 50 stories below, it bounced up in the air a foot or two, and I thought, "hey, maybe it's all right!"

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭
    Y'all need to lay off the smoke smoke......
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    The beauty and the wonder and intrigue of all markets is that we really do not know what tomorrow will bring....

Cept for Janet Yellen of course, she has a 2015 day keeper with the closing SP500 penned in for each business day!
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I had a vision too, of a cat falling off the top of a very tall building. As it hit the concrete 50 stories below, it bounced up in the air a foot or two, and I thought, "hey, maybe it's all right!" >>

Funny stuff, you're killing me. lol
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Some see bugs....some see Pink Elephants....others......
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more