J.R.
Needs'
1972 Football-9's high#'s
1965 Football-8's
1958 Topps FB-7-8

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Actually I think they lost to the bye week as well. Bye Week 38, Raiders 9.

Upon taking a glance at the Raiders schedule for this season there is a decent chance they'll pull off their own version of the 2008 Lions season. There are a few teams they might have a shot at beating but it doesn't look pretty. Their best shot might be the game against the Rams or maybe they can pull off an upset against KC or Cleveland.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    My wife pretty much HATES the Trivago man, simply based on his attire. Anyone else in a similar freakish dilemma while watching TV?
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though the Raiders have generally been down since their last Superbowl against Tampa Bay 12 or so years ago, the series record between the Raiders and my favorite team remains at 60-47-2 in favor of the Raiders.

To even the series record Denver would have to win the next 13 games in a row between the two teams. The earliest that this could happen (barring the two teams meeting in the playoffs) would be mid way through the 2019 season.

The 1960's and 1970's saw the Raiders demolish the Broncos with an overall record of 29-10-2 to take a commanding lead in the series. The 1980's and 1990's saw the two teams play fairly evenly with the Raiders on top 21-19. It has only been the 2000's (13-7 Broncos) and the 2010's so far (5-3 Broncos) that have allowed Denver to close the wide gap in the series record.

Denver still has a very long way to go to obtain series bragging rights over the Raiders.

Hope the Raiders lost twice to Denver this year, but I always get anxious when the Raiders take the field against the Broncs.