Home Sports Talk
Options

Another good game for Romo = another no show from Dimeman

lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
As long as the Dallas defense continues to rank somewhere near the middle of the pack, they will continue to put up some W's with that offense. Romo atoned for his 1 interception with a beautiful sack avoiding, bomb to Terrence Williams. At some point maybe DIMEMAN will jump on the Cowboys band wagon.

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got off the bandwagon. I got on in 1960 and never have been off......never will get off. Cowboys forever!!!

Yes, Romo had another good day. I hope he continues to play good and takes the team to the SB!
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Romo had another good day

Did you actually use the word "another"? Glad to see you welcome Romo's success. We are actually playing like a pretty good team.
  • Options
    Romo has had 4 good games and 1 really bad game. I don't know what has gotten into him, but I like it!!!!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can throw out the first game, as he had missed a large part of the preseason recovering from injury and was obviously very rusty vs SF. Romo has always been an above average QB~now he has a bonafide RB and a decent D and doesn't have to force throws to win games.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    TennisCoachTennisCoach Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Romo had a pretty good day throwing the ball but Dallas overall had a sub-par game against Houston. Murray and Harris both fumbled, Romo is still taking delay of game penalties and he killed one drive by throwing an interception in the Red Zone, Bryant and Williams both dropped balls that should have been caught, and the Cowboys couldn't get a first down on a series that would have sealed the victory. The Defense played pretty well all things considered, but McClain could have took a better angle toward Fitzpatrick considering he came through the line unblocked. Some other minor things include Murray still carrying the ball low around his hip just asking for a defensive player to knock it out of his hands. Romo left Dez outstretched up high on a screen pass exposing him to hits, or a tipped ball that could potentially be returned for six. There was just a lot of little things they need to clean up if they are going to be a good team. Dallas also finishes their season with 5 of their last 7 games on the road including tough cold weather games like At Philly and At Chicago in December. Dallas will need to play much better if they are to win on the road down the stretch with teams vying for playoff spots.

Family, Neighborhood, Community,
    make the World a better place.

• Options
    I agree TC....you are right on.image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's WTCG? Oh wait, the Niners won their second straight game after he predicted they wouldn't win another, so the whinefest is postponed..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.