Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Having Fun With Your Coins.......

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am having fun......are you? If so then post some coins you are enjoyingimage

I took the time to image and photoshop this year set....so I must like having fun with coins!!

Comments

• Options
    You can only play with one at a time! image
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been having fun imaging with the iphone

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    Very nice coins and images.

JJM just a little sharpening and your images would be much clearer. They do have some good camera apps for the iphone that replace the stock app and give you much better control over the camera.
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some recent images where I think I captured the essence of the coin/token.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    @ lostincoins

thx for the tips
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cute little set there Stef image

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice toning on the 87 dollar. It's not overly gaudy and allows for the image to be appreciated, while the toning also accents the coin, not smothering the image.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    Very nice toning on the 87 dollar

Thx , thats a Battlecreek

couple other gold widgets

• Options
    Those are very nice coins, spacehayduke! I particularly like the 1857-D quarter eagle.

I am currently enjoying this recent addition to my Carson City Green Label Type Set. It has great luster and color (and is very original).

imageimage
    "Clamorous for Coin"
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    sweet quarter there stefness...that darn lincoln almost looks like those unicorn 1964 sms surfaces
    hehehe

having fun...or reopening a can of worms
    probably both for me

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file