Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Easy way to check VCP for entire set

I have the #19 ranked 75 Topps set and was wondering if there is any easier way to look up VCP average without entering every card one by one having to start over after every card. They should have all cards on one page for a set in a column then have all the grades in the columns to the right with check boxes that you could quickly enter every card from one set at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Scott
Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"

Comments

• Options
    Create a group in your my collections section. Name it 1975 set or something.
    Next navigate to one of the cards in the set. There is a link to 1975 topps. It's hyperlinked in the left panel of the cards price page.
    That brings you to the set page. Upper left if a button to add set to collection.
    Click that and you get a new page with all cards listed, like a bulk upload. It has you choose the group you want to add. You also can set up the cards on a macro basis at top then individually edit them going down.
    One suggestion turn off email sales alert right away for all as you would get a ton of new listing emails.
    It's not the cleanest interface but it works.

I've asked several times for excel upload features and the site owner just says its on the list to do.