Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Here's some scans from my recent Jsa/Bgs JETER sub....

Here they are:

These 4 are my friends:

Best regards!
Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Columbus Clippers card rare? I don't recall ever seeing it.

• Options

<< <i>Is that Columbus Clippers card rare? I don't recall ever seeing it. >>

Dpeck,

It is a little rarer than the 1995 team issue set. On ebay there is a equal mix always listed. I still need one signed & I will be sending in to Jeter's next Steiner signing. I have 5 cards at Steiner now & one of them is the team issue. I should have it back by Thurs. I will post scans.

Best regards!
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• Options

<< <i>

Dpeck,

It is a little rarer than the 1995 team issue set. On ebay there is a equal mix always listed. I still need one signed & I will be sending in to Jeter's next Steiner signing. I have 5 cards at Steiner now & one of them is the team issue. I should have it back by Thurs. I will post scans.

Best regards! >>

Cool. It is a great looking card.

I loved minor league cards when Jeter was first coming up and still have all of his that I owned. Unfortunately they aren't centered so obviously not to valuable.

Great looking stuff!

• Options
    Nice. Did you spec min grade 9.5 / min auto grade 10?
  • Options
    Look counterfeit to me.
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Very nice collection Minor League Source.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Look counterfeit to me. >>

Seriously Dan?
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

I think it is just a bad scanner
  • Options

<< <i>Nice. Did you spec min grade 9.5 / min auto grade 10? >>

on the Tampa I did.

Best regards!

• Options

<< <i>

Seriously Dan? >>

No, not seriously.
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice collection Minor League Source. >>

Thanks! 7/10 are from a Steiner signing.

Best regards!

• Options

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

I usually crack out 9's for Steiner signings.

Best regards!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

Best regards! >>

I love this strategy.

The better the condition of the card signed, the better the item is to me.

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious why you don't use PSA/DNA and only JSA?
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Seriously Dan? >>

No, not seriously. >>

Not to worry, Dan, I think at least some of us got it.

Well played... but I would have added "Best regards!". image

Snorto~
  • Options

<< <i>I'm curious why you don't use PSA/DNA and only JSA? >>

pm sent.

Best regards!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

Best regards! >>

I love this strategy.

The better the condition of the card signed, the better the item is to me. >>

Yes, they are. I list all my big cards that I get graded either card or sig.

I keep all the rest. I listed the Front Row Gold & Next in Line because Steiner by mistake put stickers on the cards. I can't stand stickers on my cards. lol

Also by listing such rare cards I get a lot of emails where I can sell my multiple dupes direct. Then I use that money & get more rare cards by Steiner.

I have a great group of 5 coming back from Steiner this week. All RARE! I've only seen one of them signed ever.

Best regards!

• Options
    Awesome collection! Very impressive! Thanks for sharing them.

• Options
    im a big yankee fan and jeter fan so i can defiantly appreciate that collection! only word i can think of is Beautiful!!
    Buy Sell And Trade at
    www.everythingcollectibles.biz
  • Options

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

just curious how much does steiner charge for signed cards?
    Buy Sell And Trade at
    www.everythingcollectibles.biz
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

just curious how much does steiner charge for signed cards? >>

I pay $425. I know my friends have contacted them & they get quoted $475.

Best regards!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

Best regards! >>

Sounds like you're very important.

Best regards!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dpeck,

Best regards! >>

Best regards! >>

Sounds like you're very important.

Best regards! >>

Really? I've been a member on this board for over 10 years. I help many people on here.

If you want to act like a little troll then go ahead. I'm sorry that you need to come on a board & try to make fun of someone. I guess where just different? I don't need to make fun of you to know that I'm the better person.

Best regards!

• Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    I love the card's, however I would have PSA Blue flipped all of them. I am not a big fan of JSA. Please post scans of the cards you get back this week.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Awesome cards/collection Minor League Source! I live in the Albany/Colonie area and can remember watching Jeter play a game in the early 90's. I was a kid then, but I can also remember seeing Bernie, Jimmy Key making a rehab start, Jim Leyritz, etc. I wish we still had that team here. Many good times back then.

In any event though thanks for posting, do you have other cool Jeter stuff to share? I'm not an autograph collector myself, but can appreciate any old Yankees signed memorilbilia or Jeter cards.

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options

<< <i>Awesome cards/collection Minor League Source! I live in the Albany/Colonie area and can remember watching Jeter play a game in the early 90's. I was a kid then, but I can also remember seeing Bernie, Jimmy Key making a rehab start, Jim Leyritz, etc. I wish we still had that team here. Many good times back then.

In any event though thanks for posting, do you have other cool Jeter stuff to share? I'm not an autograph collector myself, but can appreciate any old Yankees signed memorilbilia or Jeter cards.

Jimmy >>

Here is my favorite piece I own:

2004 Trenton Thunder Game Used Line Up Card (Rehab Game)

Best regards!