Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My new favorite seller

link

All items are reprints and not listed as such in the title. Then he pre-admonishes you for not reading the description. This one might be worth a npb strike.

Comments

• Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    The anything-goes use of lower case and capital letters, along with his puny +5 rating, sort of take the teeth out of that bulldog image
  • Options
    Is the 52 Mathews a reprint or just a beat to heck card?
  • Options
    Looks like you guys got the others brought down as only the Ruth remains.

I have submitted the Ruth listing as the title of the listing does not match the description of the listing.
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    "Dishonesty never bothers me...I just think, why in the world did they believe me in the first place"...Jack Handey
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options

<< <i>Also see this seller. >>

I think his DVD's are legit.
    I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • Options

Not only is he using screw downs, he is missing some screws. Maybe that is indicative of the seller himself...
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same guy.
  • Options
    Here's my new favorite seller!

I collect defunct football league memorabilia and stumbled across this listing while searching for NFL Europe items:

2000 ULTIMATE Matt Lytle RC LOT NFL Europe Autos Jersey # Serial 1/1s + CONDOM

THIS COLLECTION IS SO AMAZING YOU ARE ALMOST GUARANTEED TO GET LAID

How did you find this auction, did you honestly type "Matt Lytle" into the eBay search bar? Seriously? I think that requires you to purchase this item, unless you're Matt Lytle googling yourself into the night, in which case, I must say I BELIEVED IN YOU AND YOU LET ME DOWN.

You are bidding on the greatest collection of Matt Lytle Rookie Card to ever grace this good earth. He's so awesome I don't even know how to pronounce his name (Is it LIGHT-el, Little, Lit-lee?)

In 2000 I was thinking this guy might be the next Tom Brady, I mean, he won a World Bowl with the Rhein Fire, that's almost as good as a Super Bowl, right? He could still be the next Tom Brady... if things went horribly, horribly wrong for Tom Brady. It pains me to think of the money I spent on these over a decade ago, now YOU TOO can experience my regret. This lot includes the following cards:

See that top row in the picture?

All those are Serial #erd 8 or 9/XXX that's right his motherflippin Jersey #s

2000 Leaf Limited LE #09/50

2000 Leaf Limited #008/5000

2000 Bowman Gold #08/99

2000 UD Pros & Prospects Update #0008/1000

WOW. Such Unique. Much Want.

This lot also contains

3 2000 Leaf R&S NFLE Prospect Autographs (Only first 200 were Autographed) #/3000

Contenders Autograph

Contenders Championship Ticket Auto #/100

Bowman Chrome Refractor

Topps Chrome Refractor

Leaf Limited #/500

Fleer Glossy #/750

UD Pros & Prospects #/1000 x5

Topps Chrome x5

That's 24 amazing Matt Lytle cards, plus a free LifeStyles SKYN Lubricated condom (Looking out for those with latex allergies), because your GF/BF/Wife/Husband/Sex Droid won't be able to resist you when you show off this amazing collection of a truly below average player.

Also, hit me up if you know how to pronounce his name.

Snorto~
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    This seller is selling "authorized reprints" where it's "very difficult to see a difference between this one and the original...if at all."
  • Options

<< <i>Here's my new favorite seller!

I collect defunct football league memorabilia and stumbled across this listing while searching for NFL Europe items:

2000 ULTIMATE Matt Lytle RC LOT NFL Europe Autos Jersey # Serial 1/1s + CONDOM

THIS COLLECTION IS SO AMAZING YOU ARE ALMOST GUARANTEED TO GET LAID

How did you find this auction, did you honestly type "Matt Lytle" into the eBay search bar? Seriously? I think that requires you to purchase this item, unless you're Matt Lytle googling yourself into the night, in which case, I must say I BELIEVED IN YOU AND YOU LET ME DOWN.

You are bidding on the greatest collection of Matt Lytle Rookie Card to ever grace this good earth. He's so awesome I don't even know how to pronounce his name (Is it LIGHT-el, Little, Lit-lee?)

In 2000 I was thinking this guy might be the next Tom Brady, I mean, he won a World Bowl with the Rhein Fire, that's almost as good as a Super Bowl, right? He could still be the next Tom Brady... if things went horribly, horribly wrong for Tom Brady. It pains me to think of the money I spent on these over a decade ago, now YOU TOO can experience my regret. This lot includes the following cards:

See that top row in the picture?

All those are Serial #erd 8 or 9/XXX that's right his motherflippin Jersey #s

2000 Leaf Limited LE #09/50

2000 Leaf Limited #008/5000

2000 Bowman Gold #08/99

2000 UD Pros & Prospects Update #0008/1000

WOW. Such Unique. Much Want.

This lot also contains

3 2000 Leaf R&S NFLE Prospect Autographs (Only first 200 were Autographed) #/3000

Contenders Autograph

Contenders Championship Ticket Auto #/100

Bowman Chrome Refractor

Topps Chrome Refractor

Leaf Limited #/500

Fleer Glossy #/750

UD Pros & Prospects #/1000 x5

Topps Chrome x5

That's 24 amazing Matt Lytle cards, plus a free LifeStyles SKYN Lubricated condom (Looking out for those with latex allergies), because your GF/BF/Wife/Husband/Sex Droid won't be able to resist you when you show off this amazing collection of a truly below average player.

Also, hit me up if you know how to pronounce his name.

Snorto~ >>

• Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

<< <i>link

All items are reprints and not listed as such in the title. Then he pre-admonishes you for not reading the description. This one might be worth a npb strike. >>

Where is the "and is labelled a reprint. "?
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>link

All items are reprints and not listed as such in the title. Then he pre-admonishes you for not reading the description. This one might be worth a npb strike. >>

I also love how he charges $20 for shipping a single reprint card.

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    That Matt Lytle auction description is priceless. I'd forgotten all about these World Bowls, so I googled the one that this Lytle played in and stumbled into this odd bit of trivia:

"Fire quarterback Danny Wuerffel earned MVP honors, despite completing 12 of 30 attempts for 90 yards with no touchdowns and two interceptions." Which begs the question; how terrible were the other 21 players if Danny Wuerffel's performance was the most distinguished of the lot?