Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH *Today Only* - All Gone

I recently received a huge crop of coins back from PCGS and plan to take what I don't get sold today to my local B&M to sell over the weekend. The non-cameo coins all exhibit some degree of cameo contrast.

Terms (for transactions via BST):
1. USPS shipping is $3 for the first coin plus $1 per additional coin; orders over $100 are free.
2. Payment by Paypal preferred (Payment owed or regular - your choice); but other methods of payment may be accepted with appropriate BST references or verified "Circle of Trust" credentials.
3. Satisfaction guaranteed after you review the coin in hand...you pay return postage and I'll refund the balance when the coin is received.
4. Please PM if you are interested.
5. Reasonable offers will be considered.

ALL GONE

Previous successful BST SALE transactions to: Keets, Ahrensdad, ProofCents, OnTheHunt, Schatzy, coindudeonebay, sawyerjosh, lakeshore, beartracks42, larrynj, oldgumballmachineswanted, ChrisChampeon, adriana, OnlyBuffalos, Dabigkahuna, epcjimi1, mkman123, originalisbest, Meltdown, 123cents, coinsarefun, rmpsrpms, 1tommy, freechance, lasvegasteddy, Tdec1000, barrytrot, robec, LogPotato, Sparky64