Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Some Cool Crack Resubs

A few weeks ago I decided to make a run for one of my dream cards at auction, so wanted to maximize some stuff I would have sold to make it happen. (Alas the card, one of the four known Frederick Foto Babe Ruths, has sailed past my ceiling.) Anyways, got these two into higher grades by a half point each...

The Paige is actually pretty big-- was hoping its rare combo of centering and focus would take it up to a 2. Only one PSA 2 has ever sold on VCP, back in 2008.

The Aaron was a raw buy at The National; loved it for how the side borders start even at the top.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Congratulations on those bumps. I have several that I am getting ready to resub myself.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    Those cards are great. The Paige definitely seems to be under graded.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    That Paige is fantastic. I love that card!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !