Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hoops autogrpahed coa?

Is there sucks thing? I'm looking for a jordan autograph and came across a hoops brand coa/ hologram on one. Is it legit? I've never seen or heard of hoops authenticating an auto. Jordan signed photo is on my bucket list. Since I got a Steiner Mariano ball signed for my birthday, I want a Jordan to hold for my life. Just curious on your thoughts of a hoops coa. Thanks in advance. Or, I know I should ask in the bts but if someone has a legit on. I'd be interested, up to around $200 max, on an 8x10, 11x16 or ancapsulated card

Pete
.Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY

Comments

• Options
    I'd be very wary--stick to UD
  • Options
    Thank you, I thought so
  • Options
    cubfan89cubfan89 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭
    post a pic of the hoops card
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I never heard of it either. Are you really going to be able to pick up an authenticated autographed Jordan 8x10, 11x16 or slabbed card for $200.00 or less?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    UD keeps putting out more Jordan's in UNC so the prices are going down as a result
  • Options
    I've already deleted the ebay auction with the hoops coa. I can't seem to find it. I've noticed the UNC ones too. Sorry my autocorrect and spell check sucked on my op. I'm just searching around is all, I know I'd be pushing $200 limit but just thought I'd ask. There are a few but with coa's I've never heard of for the 200 range.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is there sucks thing? >>

LOL
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY