Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Fantasy Hockey 2014-15

Hockey is just around the corner and i'm looking to get into some fantasy hockey action.

I've been away for a little while but hoping that the love of hockey has grown on these boards since i left.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to fantasy hockey i would be forever in your debt image

mathew

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
NHL hall of fame rookies

Comments

• EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    As far as I know there is no league - but as a former CU Hockey champion, I would love to participate.

I know my buddy (non-poster) who was our last champion will play as well.

Who else wants to play?

I do not wish to organize (my wife and I have a baby on the way in December) the league, but I would love to play!

I'll start the signup list. We need to organize and draft soon.

1. artistlost
    2. EASports
    3. EASports' friend.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Im in, I also have a league with 6 spots filled if you would like to combine them. It's yahoo rotisserie with 8 spots available. Im in either way. Here is the link to my league. It's called Bottom 1%.

Bottom 1% Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Join Up!!!!!
  • I would play if it's free. I know nothing about the current NHL and it would be a great way to learn. Oh and I'll only play if it's roto. LMK.
  • I'm in too
    If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars. J Paul Getty
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would play if it's free. I know nothing about the current NHL and it would be a great way to learn. Oh and I'll only play if it's roto. LMK. >>

Same here. I don't know enough about the current NHL to wager any money on. I also have never played fantasy sports. Very interested, though.

If the league had a very small buy-in and someone could help me build a team, then I'd like to give it a shot.
  • EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I would think that a small buy-in ($20-25) is necessary to keep people engaged.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.

• << <i>I would think that a small buy-in ($20-25) is necessary to keep people engaged. >>

Then I'm out, sorry.
  • Here is my League. It is free, on Yahoo, and Roto. Draft is Saturday.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/invitation?k=c5b33821d30bba2a&l=43074

Bottom 1%