Home Sports Talk
Options

Cowboys at Rams Sunday........

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
Which Romo will show up? The choker "pick" guy OR the guy who played last week????????

The defense has actually played good this year so far. Our only loss (game 1) was due to Tony's 3 picks.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know but I do know is that your post count if Romo plays poorly and Cowboys lose will be higher than if he plays well and they win.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    GO RAMS /// does not matter which Romo shows up
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    He's Romolicious so far..................Not.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Pick 6
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Stick a fork in em!!!!
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    nice Romo gif, dimeman. is that Romo's dad in the silhouette?
  • Options
    >>>nice Romo gif, dimeman. is that Romo's dad in the silhouette? <<<

I hope you are kidding! But just in case you know nothing about Cowboy greats......That is Tom and Roger in my avatar!

Don't stick a fork in them yet......Tony has only thrown 1 pick for 6......which is the difference in the game!image
  • Options

<< <i>Stick a fork in em!!!! >>

You may want to revise this declaration...NFL games are 4 quarters not 2. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    who are Tom and Roger? are they friends of yours? Do you trade dimes with them? Why are 2 people named Austin scoring all these points on your defense? is it because they're liberal?
  • Options
    It's not over til it's over!image

Plus it's really great when the other team's QB pulls a Romo!image
  • Options
    Romo played very well today outside of the one pick, and gives Dallas their best chance to win. Clueless Cowboy "fans" who love to hate on the guy can't see it that way, though, sadly enough.

• Options
    >>>Romo played very well today outside of the one pick, and gives Dallas their best chance to win. Clueless Cowboy "fans" who love to hate on the guy can't see it that way, though, sadly enough. <<<

Hope you are not talking about me grote.....I call em as I see em. You're right today.....Tony played well today except for the 1 pick for 6. He got the win and that is all that counts. If we could just defend the pass! OMG does our secondary suck!
  • Options
    <~~~~ sticks foot it mouth

I am an eagles fan...what do you expect?
  • Options
    If we could just defend the pass! OMG does our secondary suck!

Finally, a post of reason, LOL!

• Options
    ahhh, I'm just bitter because the pack played so, so terribly today. good win for the cowboys, Dimeman.