Home Precious Metals

Rather than using my 400 dollars for alibaba, I bought

2 shares of lockheed martin. I am going to buy 3 shares of northrop grumman next month.

Comments

• Right now my portfolio looks like this:

fidelity
    17 shares SPY
    4 shares CVS health

scottrade
    3 shares CMG
    6 shares VOO
    5 shares AAPL
    8 shares DFS
    5 shares MA
    2 shares V
    4 shares AXP
    7 shares XLV
    2 shares LMT
    5 shares CVS health

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're using your $400 for PM related products you probably should take this to an investment forum of some type.

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

• mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Picking up a few shares here and there with discretionary income is the same as metal stackers buying a little here and there. Same deal, some acquisitions are winners, some are losers, some go to the moon and some just sit and die or spit off a little dividend or even split but the results are the same...you end up with a pretty liquid stack that's worth something and you didn't have to go into hock to get there. Good job!
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,263 ✭✭✭
    I guess you could consider LMT as buying some metals......expensive flying metals.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Right now if I sold I would be up about 950 dollars out of around 10 , 000 invested
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ate a fish sandwich
    LCoopie = Les
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Alibabba is looking like a huge Trojan horse.

At the least they are purveyors of massive quantities of bogus knockoff products.

• << <i>I just ate a fish sandwich >>

What type of fish? And what type of bread? Are you left handed or right handed? Do you have a third arm?