Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How do I find out price on Best Offer

Can someone help me figure out what the actual selling price on this Tim Duncan card was: Duncan auction

I thought someone said you could do something in a print screen to make the price show but that did not work for me.
Hook'em

Comments

• Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    $430

Just hit "Print" below the bidder's information, next to "Report Item"
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Perfect! Thank you.

On the other hand that sucks! I would have paid that for this card. I have a BGS 9 with very strong subs that I plan on trying to cross but would have loved to buy this one at that price.
    Hook'em
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow .. I never knew that
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maurice taught the board this trick.

Let's just hope that EBAY doesn't decide to close this loophole.

• Options
    When I clicking on the link on my phone it auto popped up the final sale price. Maybe there is a glitch when looking at it on a mobile device via the regular eBay site?
  • Options
    reporting all of this now! (totally kidding)
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    go to watchcount.com and enter ID #
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Did eBay finally eliminate the trick of being able to see the "sold for" price on a best offer? For example when you view this completed auction, I don't see the usual links for "show original listing" or a link to print. You can still go to watchcount.com and enter the eBay item number, but I was hoping there is still a way to view it on eBay itself.

Anyone else running into this issue? image
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to click on "see original listing" first. For me, that appears right next to the auction title. Accepted offer = $30.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You need to click on "see original listing" first. For me, that appears right next to the auction title. Accepted offer = $30. >>

Thanks for the follow up. I no longer see that link for "see original listing" when I view it in Google Chrome. That used to work all the time, but not lately. I just tried Firefox and it works. Weird. Maybe I unknowingly changed a setting in Chrome that affected it.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Mac and that doesn't work with Safari.

One that still works:

1. take the URL beginning: http://www.ebay.com/

2. change the URL to http://www.ebay.com.sg/

Press "enter" and then you'll see the "Print" - press it and see the selling price.
    Mike
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always replace the beginning of your url, "www.ebay.com" to instead say "item.ebay.de" or most other nations as well, such as .es, .fr, .it, etc.
  • Options
    Learn something new each day
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>go to watchcount.com and enter ID # >>

^^^ This