Home Sports Talk
Options

49rs and Seahawks.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
Interesting that they both lost yesterday?

Is it an aberration and merely a coincidence. Or is it a preview of both teams possibly not meeting expectations placed upon them for 2014?

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that what happened with Kapernick is an aberration. his fumble was one of those things that happens, one of the picks was more like a "steal" on the ground and another was an absolutely phenomenal play. without that stuff the 49ers win.

Seattle just got beat even with the blown replay of Harvin's TD. how did they miss him stepping out?? what I'm waiting for is an opponent to beat Seattle at home.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denver will get a chance to get some payback this coming weekend in Seattle.

I expect that Denver will have a chip on their shoulder all of this week and start the game with more intensity than would be expected in week 3 of the regular season. Goes for both the offense, defense and special teams. I expect that Seattle will be up for the game also and would like nothing more than to destroy Denver once again to prove that February's Superbowl was no fluke.

Denver had played well enough to win two games to start the season, but both were close at the end and Denver had to stop late game winning drives by Indy and KC to win.

I have no idea if Denver will show up in Seattle this week and be:

a. a paper tiger; or

b. a real tiger.

I can only say that if Denver receives the opening kick off and fumbles it again, I am going to turn the TV off and otherwise go off of the grid. Just so I do not have to watch another train wreck as it happensimage
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aberration. I wouldn't be shocked if each ran off 5 or 6 in a row. Still the two most balanced teams. NFC West rules again.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Aberration. I wouldn't be shocked if each ran off 5 or 6 in a row. Still the two most balanced teams. NFC West rules again. >>

I agree with Dave.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch the Chargers Seahawks game at all so I don't know about Seattle.

49ers are complete garbage yet the media keeps blowing smoke up our asses about how good this team is when it's obvious they are not even one of the 30 best teams in the league. The 49ers look like a 4-12 team if they're lucky.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I was wrong about the 49ers. I openly accept my failure.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.