Home Precious Metals
Options

Ebay new 10% off your total purchase coupon

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just came today and only good 1 day. Save up to $100

Comments

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    got the same, and can do it up to 5 times today per the terms. under-spot Ag here I come.
  • Options

Mine says good for 1 time use onlyimage

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Promotion details I received:

The Promotion starts at 8:00 AM PT and ends at 11:59 PM PT on September 15, 2014. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer. Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the Promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

I think mine is different , it has a single use coupon code that I have to enter at checkout
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    I got the same as derry's...
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Skunked again. Maybe next time.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Skunked again. Maybe next time. >>

This!
  • Options

<< <i>I think mine is different , it has a single use coupon code that I have to enter at checkout >>

coupons are different than ebay bucks bonus promotion. I was once able to use both at the same time.

• Options
    Just got mine, 1 time use coupon
  • Options
    Note that you have to "activate" the 10% ebay bucks bonus. First time I've seen this requirement.

• Options

Welll I decided to use my coupon on some reverse proof maple leafs from MCM .

Not bad about $23 each delivered

Usually I find the premiums too high for stuff like this but a 10% coupon brings that down to a manageable level.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Nice. I like the looks of those. No coupon for me which is just as well. After last weeks metal purchase, and preordering an iPhone, I'm tapped.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times