Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1992 bowman piazza help psa 10

Hi, I tried to attach the picture from psa registry but says it is to big. But it is card 461 bowman. I just got the card last week and the image on the back has a small white crack I think on holder above the blue la dodger cap to the right. Not a huge issue but is one of the cards I want to keep awhile. It would be under the 1992 bowman set bob robinson.

I rarely say anything and may be a current board member I got the card form since I am new to boards. Just want to know if the card or the holder for what I paid ( fair price). just don't like the look and can't make the seller scan show what that card shows??

any help thank you

Comments

• Options
    59Horsehide59Horsehide Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    "Just want to know if the card or the holder for what I paid ( fair price). just don't like the look and can't make the seller scan show what that card shows??"

Can you clarify what you need help with? I am confused by your statements I copied above.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    imageimage

Is that a smudge on the case or card, right boarder, a little past halfway down??
  • Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smudge looks like it's on the case but I've been wrong before. Older flip.
  • Options

<< <i>"Just want to know if the card or the holder for what I paid ( fair price). just don't like the look and can't make the seller scan show what that card shows??"

Can you clarify what you need help with? I am confused by your statements I copied above. >>

Yes the line above the cap. White crack in holder or on the card. Can get the picture to blow up enough to tell. The scan is mine...the one from seller I can not see the line above hat. So I think I want to send back.

Thanks
  • Options
    59Horsehide59Horsehide Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Is it possible the white strip is inside the holder? Almost looks like it could be some sort of debris; piece of lint?? Should be able to tell if you have the card in hand.
  • Options

<< <i>Is it possible the white strip is inside the holder? Almost looks like it could be some sort of debris; piece of lint?? Should be able to tell if you have the card in hand. >>

that is what it was. I blew into the side and it moved.

Thank you