Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy Football Line-Up Help Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I might start Kaepernick over Big Ben this week. My thinking is that PIT will jump to a big lead,
    and pound the ball...and SF will trail early, forcing Kap to throw. The smoking bros (Bell and
    Blount) might have big games. >>

OMG how could you possibly sit Big Ben! He is throwing TDs like its nobodys bussiness! >>

+1

Kap is way too inconsistent. Ben is a must start imo.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    You guys are probably right...I'm just thinking too much. image

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    Week # 10 - TE ...Rivera vs DEN or Cook vs ARZ

• Options

<< <i>Week # 10 - TE ...Rivera vs DEN or Cook vs ARZ >>

Rivera. He has become #1 target in Oak's (albeit anemic) offense, and they will have to throw a ton.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    That was my thinking exactly...thanks Tim

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys are probably right...I'm just thinking too much. image >>

I got four starters out so I prime for the taking...only two starters were drafted in the lineup this week the rest were waiver wire adds. I hope I can pull it off.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You guys are probably right...I'm just thinking too much. image >>

I got four starters out so I prime for the taking...only two starters were drafted in the lineup this week the rest were waiver wire adds. I hope I can pull it off. >>

Good luck! Interestingly enough the week I had the majority of my startes out I actually won the high of the week so keep your chin up!
  • Options
    No one knows what will happen. Week #9 I fielded my weakest lineups on my teams, (was the underdog on all my
    teams) and I ended up with a sweep! Other times I am the heavy projected favorite, but end up losing. Geesh!

• Options

<< <i>No one knows what will happen. Week #9 I fielded my weakest lineups on my teams, (was the underdog on all my
    teams) and I ended up with a sweep! Other times I am the heavy projected favorite, but end up losing. Geesh! >>

Well I have not lost yet, so taking out my starters makes me feel pretty vulnerable. I have a rough schedule the rest of the way but I have built a nice little cushion with the people on my tail as they have three losses now. I am trying to pull off a season like the 1972 Dolphins! They can pop the champagne when I finally get what is coming to me!
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I might start Kaepernick over Big Ben this week. My thinking is that PIT will jump to a big lead,
    and pound the ball...and SF will trail early, forcing Kap to throw. The smoking bros (Bell and

OMG how could you possibly sit Big Ben! He is throwing TDs like its nobodys bussiness! >>

+1

Kap is way too inconsistent. Ben is a must start imo. >>

+ 2
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

+1

Kap is way too inconsistent. Ben is a must start imo. >>

+ 2 >>

Vikingdude, do you like Rudolph for the rest of the season at TE? I have a flex spot available for him but just wanted to see your thoughts.....also have Kelce and Julius so I seem to collect TEs.
  • Options
    Rudolph is gone in the league I'm in otherwise I'd jump on him. I think TeddyB is going to really like having him as a target.
  • Options
    And maybe I've been drinking too much of the purple Kool-Aid but it feels like it kind of coming together a little bit.
  • Options
    Week 13- Jeremy Hill vs TB or Boom Herron vs WAS

I've seen several projections, and they are neck and neck...however Hill is ranked much higher?

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang that hurts taking 0.00 for Jimmy Graham on week 13. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    I know goose eggs hurt...I've had my share of them. But Graham was on my opponents team
    in a game where the winner makes the playoffs. (We are both 5-7) Fingers crossed for Monday
    night FB.

Kenny Stills was my hero in week 13

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    I'm in a dynasty league that allows offseason trades...PPR format. Which side of the trade do you like best??? Odell Beckham and the #12 pick or the 4th, 5th, and 6th overall pick?? I'm strong at WR bit weak elsewhere so thought about making a move for more picks. But Beckham is a large reason I won last year. Any thoughts on the 2015 rookie class?
  • Options
    Beckham and #12. If you are strong at WR, that probably means there are a few teams weak at WR. Trade one of your other WRs.
  • Options
    I think Beckham will be overvalued going into this season, Im thinking he will still have a very productive season but I dont think Eli will be auto targeting him AS MUCH, you got to remember the Giants had no scat back and Victor Cruz was hurt. This season they will have Vereen, Cruz and up and coming Reuben Randle getting the ball. I do think Beckham will still have good numbers but Id trade him for a early pick if my WR corps was good
  • Options
    I've got aging but still productive PPR guys Roddy White and Andre Johnson, along with AJ Green and Jordy Nelson. So I thought if I moved Beckham for the three picks, I could get a couple of the White/Cooper/Gordon/Gurley guys.
  • Options

<< <i>I've got aging but still productive PPR guys Roddy White and Andre Johnson, along with AJ Green and Jordy Nelson. So I thought if I moved Beckham for the three picks, I could get a couple of the White/Cooper/Gordon/Gurley guys. >>

With those WR's listed, Id do the trade in a second.
  • Options
    Beckham will be the top wideout in football next season, imo, barring injury.

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    Beckham will revert to the mean a bit. I like Dez or Julio to be #1, but beckham still in top 10-15.
  • Options
    If Julio is healthy, then, yes, I can see that. But that has been an issue with him last two seasons, and usually doesn't get better with age.

• Options
    Week 1 Flex play, PPR league

Alfred Morris or Danny Woodhead?
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Week 1 Flex play, PPR league

Alfred Morris or Danny Woodhead? >>

Even though its PPR and Alfred Morris doesnt catch balls I think he is the better play, Miami's D is tough but he will be given the ball a alot more than Woody
  • Options

<< <i>Woodhead >>

With Morris facing a tough Fins D today, I just needed one person to agree that Woodhead over Morris isn't that bad of an idea.

Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Woodhead >>

With Morris facing a tough Fins D today, I just needed one person to agree that Woodhead over Morris isn't that bad of an idea.

Thanks >>

Looks like Woodhead was the correct call, especially in PPR.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Woodhead >>

Thanks >>

Looks like Woodhead was the correct call, especially in PPR. >>

Sure was, thanks!! Although it goes to show what I know.....Morris went for 120+ against the Dolphins.

That being said, it wasn't close....Woodhead was the man!!
  • Options
    Is there anything more frustrating than having one of your bench players go off and get 4 times the projected points?

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

• Options
    Originally posted by: sparky64
    Is there anything more frustrating than having one of your bench players go off and get 4 times the projected points?

Did you leave Eifert on the bench last night?
  • Options
    Originally posted by: LarkinCollector

Ahh, you are wise beyond your years.

YES!! image

• Options
    Originally posted by: LarkinCollector

Ahh, you are wise beyond your years.

YES!! image

Ouch! Unless you have Gronk or Olsen, you have to start him and deal with the occasional games he's been left out of. He more than made up for AJ Green's performance last night. Starting both, I was hoping one would have a great night and wasn't disappointed.

In the conversation for most frustrating: starting a guy who gets injured in the 1st quarter, starting a guy who's healthy and active while sitting on the bench the whole game, or my personal most frustrating for this year - losing on the last play of Monday night on a Hail Mary intercepted by my opponents defense

• Options
    Originally posted by: grote15 4/4/15

After tonight's game, I would just like to quote myself.. image

• Options
    Originally posted by: grote15
    Originally posted by: grote15 4/4/15

After tonight's game, I would just like to quote myself.. image

I do remember you saying that Tim image