<< <i>r u pom? >>

i will check n get back 2 u...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    AU or Au?
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    for those intellectually challenged, and have trouble solving anything at all ... AU is AngloGold Ashanti ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know someone who's got $150K to invest.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>I know someone who's got $150K to invest.image >>

Will he loan it to me/us???!!!...lol...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>for those intellectually challenged, and have trouble solving anything at all ... AU is AngloGold Ashanti ... >>

Ahah, I guess that's addressed to me...being in a PM forum (and based on your usual spelling) I figured it was worth asking...
    Thanks for clarifying.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    Lol, good one mio fratello...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll pass on the stock but you are right , I do need to do my dishes , I'll get right on itimage
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there is a steady rotation of senior gold miners getting their butts handed to them. Every couple of months a new one shows up for a smack down. This month it's AU's turn. Newmont, Barrick, Yamana, Eldorado, IAG, GFI, HMY, Goldcorp, etc have all taken their turns. Heavy debt requires AU to spin off some portions of the company and issue shares towards that debt. I would not be surprised if the stock falls another 20-30% before it's all over. Mining in South Africa these days is not easy.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Yea likin sub $11...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>AU .... DYOD... >>

PT Barnum scam..... alot of fluff 4 nothin... cut the bs! You posted this on the wrong forum as well, it belongs on the SLC (Scammers, Liars & Cheats) forum!
  • Options
    It looks like u have some serious issues, maybe check yourself into nearest insane asylum....
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>It looks like u have some serious issues, maybe check yourself into nearest insane asylum.... >>

"Step right up ladies & gentlemen, for those of you that were born yesterday...I've got this possible huge cash money for free opportunity for you......." -PT Barnum err rawteam1
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It looks like u have some serious issues, maybe check yourself into nearest insane asylum.... >>

"Step right up ladies & gentlemen, for those of you that were born yesterday...I've got this possible huge cash money for free opportunity for you......." -PT Barnum err rawteam1 >>

This is one of the more confusing threads I have read in awhile.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.