56 Unseld 6.5 29
56 Unseld 7 45
64 Kojis 7 9
65 Hudson 8oc $20 ask (no VCP)
84 Greer 7 19
88 Fox 9oc $29 ask (no VCP)
94 Loughery 7 14
97 Smith 7 15

I would like to get as close to VCP (minus Ebay Consignment Fees) or roughly 90% of the VCP price if you want one card, 85% on 3 or more cards.

266 Alomar 9PD
299 Dent 9ST
512 Marshall 9ST
406 Gallagher 8ST
552 Brohammer 8ST
204 Clemente Leaders 8ST
471 Stinson 8PD
273 Braun 9oc
18 Tigers 9PD
413 Patton 9PD

I was planning on re-subbing these put quite frankly I don't have the time or desire at this point. A few of these are low pop in 9 and with no PSA 10's. I was hoping to recoup the cost of grading fees and shipping. Asking $70 or best offer.

Comments

• PM sent
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • PM sent !

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.collectorfocus.com/...tion/svtPONY95/pre-war">Pre war
  • yet another PM sent!
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• PM Sent!
  • Any Centered PSA Mantles?
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • PM sent
  • jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • thanks to everyone that has sent me a PM. It looks like I am going to have a busy couple days trying to respond to all the inquiries. I will try and get back with each of you as I pull out my inventory and reply back. Thanks again. While I have used Ebay and consignment houses to sell cards in the past, I always seen to get more personal satisfaction selling via forums and trading boards as I like to know that my "prized collection of cardboard" ends up in good hands.

Chuck
  • PM Sent
  • abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list of PM's. Nice collection!

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    pm sent

nice stuff!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Are you giving aby consideration to breaking up the sets?
  • PM Sent
  • CounselorCounselor Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone received a PM from seller? I haven't received anything, but maybe he just didn't have anything I needed?

• << <i>Has anyone received a PM from seller? I haven't received anything, but maybe he just didn't have anything I needed? >>

I never got any PM back either.
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

Ditto here. asked about 72 football but no response
  • I haven't received a reply to my PM either. I had assumed he sold the sets to those who had PM"d the OP before I had.

If the sets are still available, would love to get a price on the baseball sets.

• << <i>Ditto here. asked about 72 football but no response >>

Same here, no response.
  • CakesCakes Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crickets
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Squadoosh.
  • Really makes me feel good about a potential deal. I'm sure the communication and follow thru will be top notch.
  • Really? He responded to me and was willing to sell everything to me at a great price.

<< <i>Really? He responded to me and was willing to sell everything to me at a great price. >>

Did ya buy it?
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    no response for me
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• bowlaramabowlarama Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Sorry for the delay in responding to all the PM's. Rather than reply individually I am going to start a thread of available items and update it as I get the opportunity. With that in mind, here are some 69T basketball singles and a lot of 75 mini graded

1969 Topps Basketball - PSA Graded

# player grade VCP
    4 Imhoff 7 19
    11 Gregor 7 8
    12 Johnson 6 10
    16 Egan 8 29
    17 Washington 7 9
    21 Miles 7.5 18
    30 Rule 7 12
    38 Rodgers 7.5 17
    41 Caldwell 7 14
    56 Unseld 6.5 29
    56 Unseld 7 45
    64 Kojis 7 9
    65 Hudson 8oc $20 ask (no VCP)
    84 Greer 7 19
    88 Fox 9oc $29 ask (no VCP)
    94 Loughery 7 14
    97 Smith 7 15

I would like to get as close to VCP (minus Ebay Consignment Fees) or roughly 90% of the VCP price if you want one card, 85% on 3 or more cards.

266 Alomar 9PD
    299 Dent 9ST
    512 Marshall 9ST
    406 Gallagher 8ST
    552 Brohammer 8ST
    204 Clemente Leaders 8ST
    471 Stinson 8PD
    273 Braun 9oc
    18 Tigers 9PD
    413 Patton 9PD

I was planning on re-subbing these put quite frankly I don't have the time or desire at this point. A few of these are low pop in 9 and with no PSA 10's. I was hoping to recoup the cost of grading fees and shipping. Asking $70 or best offer.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Sorry for the delay in responding to all the PM's. Rather than reply individually I am going to start a thread of available items and update it as I get the opportunity.

Delay or neglect?
    If you prefer to call it neglect, then that's fine with me. I am only a fellow hobbyist that has enjoyed collecting sports cards for over 40 years. I do not do this for a living, I only do it for fun as a way to relax and relive my childhood joys of collecting. Plus I enjoy the comraderie on the forums.

On a personal note, I experienced a rather rough month in September that included a crazy work schedule, some personal health issues, the loss of a 28 year old family member who was battling a long-term illness and the loss of a dear friend who died suddenly of a heart attack at age 43. Not only did I neglect responding to many people's PMs I also neglected to login onto The forum at all. Luckily by wife didn't mind that I had my entire collection spread out in the office for more than 30 days while I slowly but surely sorted out what I had stocked away. Some of it hadn't seen the light of day in more than 15 years.

Things are slowly getting back to normal at our household and I now have some time to post some updated info on the BST forum. Hopefully some people still have n interest, otherwise I guess I can just box it up and send to PWCC, Probstein to handle everything.

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you prefer to call it neglect, then that's fine with me. I am only a fellow hobbyist that has enjoyed collecting sports cards for over 40 years. I do not do this for a living, I only do it for fun as a way to relax and relive my childhood joys of collecting. Plus I enjoy the comraderie on the forums.

On a personal note, I experienced a rather rough month in September that included a crazy work schedule, some personal health issues, the loss of a 28 year old family member who was battling a long-term illness and the loss of a dear friend who died suddenly of a heart attack at age 43. Not only did I neglect responding to many people's PMs I also neglected to login onto The forum at all. Luckily by wife didn't mind that I had my entire collection spread out in the office for more than 30 days while I slowly but surely sorted out what I had stocked away. Some of it hadn't seen the light of day in more than 15 years.

Things are slowly getting back to normal at our household and I now have some time to post some updated info on the BST forum. Hopefully some people still have n interest, otherwise I guess I can just box it up and send to PWCC, Probstein to handle everything. >>

That is rough month, sorry for your losses.

I can't remember but I thought you had the entire 1969 Topps Basketball set for sale, if so I am interested.

Thanks,

BC
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • All of these have been sold in bulk thanks for the interest.