Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do you remove pictures from registry?

I can get pictures added to my registry sets just fine, but when I need to change the picture I cannot find a way to do it. I am sure there is a simple way to do it, but I can't find it. What do you do when you want to delete a picture and add a new picture?
Registry sets:
1954 Topps BB
1955 Bowman BB
1956 Topps Super BB
1957 Topps BB
1969 Topps BB
1984 Donruss BB
1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run

Comments

• Options
    1. When in edit mode of a set, double click the cert number -- this brings up card info

2. In middle section named 'Image', there is an option to Rename or Delete

• Options
    Thanks for the info. I had a few to fix as well.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    The registry folk need to make this easier. Since I plan to redo all of my scans for my registry sets, I need an easy way to delete A HECKUVA LOT OF SCANS. How about adding an option like:

Delete Images for Checked Items

in the "My Inventory" page? That would be perfect. PSA?

Edited to add: It would also be nice if the images were deleted immediately. If you want to experience frustration, delete an image, upload a new image with the same filename, and watch the old image magically reappear. The database software seems to queue up the delete requests and then batch deletes them at night. If you delete an image, you need to wait around 24 hours before you can upload a new image with the same filename.
  • Options
    To Cards 651: Thank you very much for the information. Works like a charm. I appreciate your reply.
    Registry sets:
    1954 Topps BB
    1955 Bowman BB
    1956 Topps Super BB
    1957 Topps BB
    1969 Topps BB
    1984 Donruss BB
    1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
    1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run
  • Options
    No problem. Delete away... - Kevin
  • Options
    You've just been Bumped.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.