Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Busting 4 packs of 86 Fleer bkball tonight!!

Hey Fellas,

It's the draft weekend celebration for my fantasy league and these are the crown jewels getting busted tonight:

Got a great deal from an old time collector sitting on the better part of a box. We knew the risks of sequencing, but we trust the guy, and really, it was a great deal!

Me my brother and 2 others for the league were the only ones to take the plunge.

Will post results either late late tonight or tomorrow when sober enough!

Wish us luck!

Comments

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go baby go!!!!
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you, I needed some entertainment!

Justin >>

Perfect timing!!! This is going to be good!

• tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I was going to bed....

Now i'm stuck here a little longer image
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • PorkinsPorkins Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Will do our best to entertain boys!

We just have the small and minor matters of 1 box of 83 football, 2 boxes of 85 football, 2 boxes of 84 topps baseball, 1 box of 84 donruss baseball, 1 box of 01 sp authentic baseball, and numerous loose packs of 84 and 86 football image

May be a while Tom image
  • totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED BOYS!!! Be back in a minute, this will certainly require an adult beverage! Let MJ be in yer near future.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is an awesome late night rip indeed! Good luck!! Hope you pull the Jordan RC!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Holy smokes!

Can't say I've seen one of these packs ripped in my short time here.

Looking forward to it!

Best of luck on all that sweet rippage!

Jim
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    update needed here!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • daprodapro Posts: 209 ✭✭
    the result please?
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anticipation is exciting, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    On last box (84 donruss). Next up the loose football packs.

And after that...

• bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    How did the 84 donruss go?
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15

<< <i>How did the 84 donruss go? >>

2 Nolan's, 2 Ripkens, 1 of most of all other major stars but no Carter, no Matty image

Hopefully highlight still to come!
  • totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the night of ripping. I'll hafta check the conclusion tomorrow. It's 2am here, I had already fallen asleep on the couch, but thought I'd quick check this before heading to bed. Rip it good!!!
  • NikklosNikklos Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭
    Rooting for that MJ, Porkins!
    Nikklos
    Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

Here are the results of three of the packs (one guy got cold feet after seeing the centering... yeah.. dirty, huh?)

Oh well, lots of fun!

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, no real big hit!! But must have been fun!!
  • I missed this last night. Good thing, cuz I live in the East and would've stayed up way too late. Looks like it was a lotta fun....no MJ but still pulled some great cards! Not to mention you got to rip something that most of us can only dream of.

Way to Rip though! I must say, ya gotta have youknowwhats the size of watermelons!
    I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Good looking Kareem, and pulling a good Malone and Mullins rookies are nothing to sniff at. And the rush is worth it too im sure

<< <i>Awesome! Good looking Kareem, and pulling a good Malone and Mullins rookies are nothing to sniff at. And the rush is worth it too im sure >>

You're darn right it was!

Thanks guys!