Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Centered??

Centered??

I know some sellers have abused the use of centered in listings for cards when they aren't even close to being 50/50, but I've never seen centering used in a title when the card has an OC qualifier.
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they forgot to add the word Off befote Centered, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Man, that thing has centering and tilt issues. Plus the grade is questionable...
    Three strikes!
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    I think they changed it as I got this reply from them

Thank you for the email. Unfortunately this was an error. I have removed the incorrect wording.
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am personally tired of seeing people take cards with an OC and not even disclose it in the title or description and act like it does not exist. If a card is OC state that it is OC and don't try to hide the fact. The reason people do this, along with PD, MC... is it is the kiss of death for a card in regards to price.