Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Same PSA "Customer Appreciation Specials" for September

For anyone trying to build a 50+ order, they will be carrying over the 1st 2 specials into September. image

However, the registry special is going up to $10/each

Comments

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Good to know. I was rushing trying to get my order put together and shipped out by tomorrow. Now I can focus on installing the chandelier and make my wife happy. image
  • Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭

<< <i>For anyone trying to build a 50+ order, they will be carrying over the 1st 2 specials into September. image

However, the registry special is going up to $10/each >>

If it goes to $10 each, do you think they'll raise the $100 Max value?
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    I was rushing trying to get my order put together and shipped out by tomorrow.

I was in the same boat. I have a lot of 30 Adrian Dantley rookies coming and I wanted to include some of them, but they won't be here til next week.

In case anyone is wondering, the break even between registry special $8 and special 1 at $5.75 is 36 cards. Once you get to that amount you may as well include 14 additional cards.
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Good news as I just ran out of time...
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks. Good to know. I was rushing trying to get my order put together and shipped out by tomorrow. Now I can focus on installing the chandelier and make my wife happy. image >>

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you, John? LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    taul166taul166 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Hi, can you have a mix of crossovers and first time cards in the total of 50 cards.....I think you can providing they are on separate submission forms....but can someone confirm or correct what I have stated.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi, can you have a mix of crossovers and first time cards in the total of 50 cards.....I think you can providing they are on separate submission forms....but can someone confirm or correct what I have stated.
    Thanks. >>

Cards must be the same all throughout. Raw or crossover.

You can send in multiple orders in the same box to save on shipping though.