Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

DELETED

In Loving Memory of my Dad......My best friend, My inspiration, and My Coin Collecting Partner

"La Vostra Nonna Ha Faccia Del Fungo"

Comments

• lkrarecoinslkrarecoins Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    In Loving Memory of my Dad......My best friend, My inspiration, and My Coin Collecting Partner

TTT

ttt

bump -- any takers?

Pre-Ebay bump....make a fair offer! image

bumpity-bump

PRICE REDUCED :-)

BUMP FOR THE THURS CREW ;-)

Bump make me an offer :-)

Have a nice weekend bump :-)

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you said to PM with questions, but I figured I had a couple of general questions that others might want to see, and it will boost you to the top, so you get a TTT for free.

1) Would you be willing to part ways with just the mint sets only?
    2) Are any of these sets still sealed in the postal delivery box unviewed/unsearched?
    3) Have these sets been cherrypicked for varieties, Full Bands on the Dimes, Steps on the Nickels etc...

Thank you for your time...

Later, Paul.
    Thanks for your interest Stooge, to answer your questions:

1)yes, I would consider splitting up the set between proof and mint sets
    2)no sets are still in sealed boxes, all have been opened..95% or more have original cases, envelopes, COAs etc
    3)I only glanced through sets to ensure that there were no damaged (spotted, broken etc) coins and casings. I did not check for FB's, FS's, varieties etc. Unfortunately, I have zero time nowadays to examine these :-(

Thx again

TTT for Tuesdays!!!

Thursday Bump-ski

Monday AM bump

TTT

Have a nice weekend all!

Tuesday Bump!

Bump for Monday!