Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Worst package I've got from the USPS

This was a 2-day package that took 9 to get here...wasn't sure what was taking so long, until it got here and I took a look at the box...

It's obvious....they needed a few days to soak it in motor oil before sending it. Thankfully the contents were okay. Not sure how happy I am about getting a motor oil soaked box.

Comments

• Options
    MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

There you go, another good thing about BBCE shrinkwrap.

No motor oil on the packs!!

John

~

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Can't order cards and Mobil 1 from the same place!!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    The outside of the box stated Waterproof Shoes were inside. The USPS was going above and beyond and wanted to see if they were oil proof as well. You should be thanking them for that! image
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    That is crazy. At least the merchandise was not damaged. Nice purchase B. Ziddy.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I heard theyre trying out new processing machines that even process large boxes, thereby justifying their huge increase in shipping charges the last few years, although they dont quite have the lubrication system perfected yet
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY