Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling: POP 1/0 BUSINESS STRIKE IKE DOLLAR - 1971-P (PCGS-MS66+)

Entertaining serious offers on the coin this week.

Amazing quality FIRST YEAR Ike. I have little doubt the coin will also CAC when it is eventually sent to them. In fact, any proposed deal can be contingent on that result.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Pictures?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    How do you sell with no pictures, this issue has been talked about before, I think it should be a must for pictures
    what do other forum members feel like on this subject
    qpw
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonedase. It is very easy to sell without pics. You just make the sale sight-seen and subject to the 100% satisfaction of the buyer with a no questions asked return privilege. That pretty much sums it up. Of, and for good measure, you toss in that if CAC does not sticker the coin, the deal is void. I would buy any Washington Quarter for my personal collection with those terms!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    410a410a Posts: 1,325
    I know it's tough to sell online without pictures, but I resent the priggish behavior of board members if the guy doesn't know how to photo it. Not to mention that Coin World does a bang up job of printing tens of thousands of sell offers in their magazine which have no pictures. FROM MAJOR DEALERS
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It is very easy to sell without pics. You just make the sale sight-seen and subject to the 100% satisfaction of the buyer with a no questions asked return privilege. That pretty much sums it up. Of, and for good measure, you toss in that if CAC does not sticker the coin, the deal is void. I would buy any Washington Quarter for my personal collection with those terms! >>

I bought & sold more stuff during a phone conversation with folks I know via approval then any other method.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It is very easy to sell without pics. You just make the sale sight-seen and subject to the 100% satisfaction of the buyer with a no questions asked return privilege. That pretty much sums it up. Of, and for good measure, you toss in that if CAC does not sticker the coin, the deal is void. I would buy any Washington Quarter for my personal collection with those terms! >>

I bought & sold more stuff during a phone conversation with folks I know via approval then any other method. >>

It doesn't matter now does it?

A request for a picture was submitted.

A simple customer request which would either encourage or discourage a possible sale since if a buyer, i.e. me for example, didn't agree with the grade or the "hidden" and "as yet undiscussed" asking price, the coin would have to be returned with the appropriate shipping insurance which could get pricey.

Pictures should be posted instead of playing this game. Just post a picture.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Lloyd makes good points too. If I can't post a perfect picture, I Won't settle for an average pic. It would not do the great coin justice! Wondercoin.
  • Options

<< <i>Lloyd makes good points too. If I can't post a perfect picture, I Won't settle for an average pic. It would not do the great coin justice! Wondercoin. >>

Mulch, how many times do I have to tell you that the name is Lee?

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

The coin can be seen in Coin Facts

• Options

<< <i>The coin can be seen in Coin Facts

image >>

Funny, I checked just yesterday and it wasn't there.

This tells me that the coin was graded within the past week.

Looking at the image on PCSGCoinFacts, I'll withhold my opinions on the grade.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    bronze6827bronze6827 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Wow. From the picture I would not consider this coin worthy of a +, let alone be interested in it for my set. Others may feel completely different and that's fine, but I find it rather forgettable.
  • Options
    My apologies Lee.

Great to see the picture up on Coinfacts now. Thanks Nick.

I love the quality of the coin as I suspect anyone would Who saw it in person. Totally original, lustrous and very clean.

Wondercoin

Edited to add (since I should not continue to post additional separate comments here to respect the rules of this forum) ... the moment the esteemed board member who owed this coin showed it to me, I told him I graded the coin a strong MS66+ and that it was the nicest 1971-P Ike I had ever seen!
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    I have been disappointed with the pics in coin facts. I have 4 top pop Roosies that are plate coins and hate the photo.
    It seams the coin facts photos cannot bring out the luster on a coin. I would bet this coin looks awesome in hand.
  • Options
    georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a RARE BIRD!

I did not think ANY 71-P would ever grade that high.
  • Options
    Yes it is.

Ttt

Wondercoin