Home Sports Talk
Options

Patriots' Logan Mankins trades to Bucs

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pats fans just have to say over and over: trust in Bill, trust in Bill.

I hope this works out...

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would much rather trust in Bill......than trust in jerry!

What a bafoon!image
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I would say it was just cap space that caused them to pull the plug on him.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not at all suprised about this nor am I upset.

Simple Math here, Mankins was a trash talker and let Brady get sacked more than anyone else in the league at his position save 1 other player.

Thank You for your service Logan, but your time has come and gone best of luck in a YUCKS Uniform.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    If you want to do well as a NFL owner you need to keep your salary cap in line.

Some players just take up too much room and have to move on.

If he had been willing to take a hit on what he was being paid he would still be with the Patriots.

Lets face it, they are all overpaid and for a team to be in a position to win they have to make these sacrifices.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and Ryan Mallett is going to the Houston Texans. Jimmy G impressed BB enough, I'd say!
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could see Mankins was already losing a step last year. An equal player could be had for much less $$$.

I like the tight end they got in exchange and I drafted him on my fantasy team.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im glad they are keeping Garoppolo, let him sit on the sidelines and learn the game and when the time comes he can get right in there and be our QB of the future.