Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB - 1975, 1977 & 1979 OPC baseball packs

Does anyone have any '75, '77 and/or '79 OPC Baseball wax packs available?

Thanks,
Jeff
Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
Jeff

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packgeek.com getting fired up again, Jeff?? image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Packgeek.com getting fired up again, Jeff?? image >>

I have been thinking about starting giving the site a little overhaul. Thanks to the current prices of unopened products, I think the new focus of PackGeek would have to be collecting... with a minor in pack ripping.
    Jeff
  • How much are you paying for 79 OPC?
  • Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    Great question. Here's what I'd like to pay:

1979 OPC - $15/pack
    1977 OPC - $30/pack
    1975 OPC - $80/pack
    Jeff
  • I have a partial box of 79s in mint condition. I opened the tape on the box myself. I opened until I hit an Ozzie. I think I have around 25 or so packs left and the original MINT box. I will keep the box but will sell some packs. I will get a count today and see what is left and maybe we can make a deal. I had $20 each on them in the shop.

Jason
  • I will sell 11 packs out of this box for $175 shipped. I purchased this box years ago off ebay. HUGE Ozzie Smith collector at the time. I think from bbckid. Anyway…the tape was still intact on the box lid and the box was MINT. These packs show prominent roller marks and have nice tight corners evident with fresh packs. I also have a few OPC hockey packs from 1987-88 and 88-89 both topps and OPC. Also have a 88 hockey topps full wax box. Let me know if you want these or need pics.

Jason