Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Am I missing something here or has someone lost their mind?

I bought a Psa 9 of this for under $20 dlvd a year ago................a Psa 10 for $5,000 ?????
Am I missing something here?
After all this a 1985 John Stallworth card. And what exactly is Probstein trying to accomplish by putting this up at that price?

AUCTION
Text
1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians

Comments

• Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Someone made an offer that was declined. I wonder what it was. I also wonder how much the other four sold for, if in fact they were even sold by other sellers.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Card also appears to have a bit of white showing on upper right corner and seems slightly off center to the right.

I would rate it no higher than a 9. Certainly not a 10 in my eyes.

I am also at a loss when looking at the price, but I guess the seller has the right to ask whatever he wants. You can always lower price if the interest is not there.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Card also appears to have a bit of white showing on upper right corner and seems slightly off center to the right.

I would rate it no higher than a 9. Certainly not a 10 in my eyes.

I am also at a loss when looking at the price, but I guess the seller has the right to ask whatever he wants. You can always lower price if the interest is not there. >>

I'm pretty sure there will NO interest at $5000...............a waste of time or looking for a sucker.
    1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians