coupon codes are only good for the recipients of the offer.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
I got one but with a catch, I think. I received it in my email address, but it clearly says in that email that it can only be redeemed if it's in "my messages" on the website...which it is not I hate to make the purchase and then not be able to use the code because the message was not delivered to my messages on the site. wtf eBay?
I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo
I got that one too, what a joke.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>
I got that "gem" of a coupon myself, then hit delete. >>
No $50 off No $30 off No spend $150 and get $30 next
Why not me? I buy bullion.... Just not from the bullion category.
I get the $100 tech doesn't sell. But! It's restricted to specific new model items.
But! I'm thinking I could give it a try. I might be the only one here going to try it? I need to re-read the fine print to make sure it is not "new only" too.
The $500 minimum for the $50 coupon is not a good price point. Every Ebay genius seller is trying to stretch their hugely over-premium dreck to that price point.
I did find one below melt though with the $50 coupon I might snag
I know there are a few posters that liked the Gairsoppa silver bars a while back . When I was looking for something to use my $50 coupon on this popped up.
Comments
Do you even need a coupon? it just says at checkout enter CBULLION50N .
That might work for anyone
<< <i>Do you even need a coupon? it just says at checkout enter CBULLION50N .
That might work for anyone
Code not valid- I didnt get the offer
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
I got the $50 on $500 on my store account and just now a $30 on $300 purchase on my buying account. code CBULLION30N
<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>
Post a laptop for local pickup only and use the north pole as the location
I hate to make the purchase and then not be able to use the code because the message was not delivered to my messages on the site. wtf eBay?
I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo
I got that one too, what a joke.
<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>
I got that "gem" of a coupon myself, then hit delete.
<< <i>
<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>
I got that "gem" of a coupon myself, then hit delete.
No $50 off
No $30 off
No spend $150 and get $30 next
Why not me? I buy bullion.... Just not from the bullion category.
I get the $100 tech doesn't sell. But! It's restricted to specific new model items.
But! I'm thinking I could give it a try. I might be the only one here going to try it? I need to re-read the fine print to make sure it is not "new only" too.
Between the $50 off 500 and the $30 off $300 I still think everything is overpriced
The closest I can come to below melt gold in the bullion category only is gold 2 rand
I suppose I could grab it , we aren't still boycotting over apartheid are we? obligatory little steven video
whoops this is a better deal
10 pesos below melt after $30 coupon
The $500 minimum for the $50 coupon is not a good price point. Every Ebay genius seller is trying to stretch their hugely over-premium dreck to that price point.
I did find one below melt though with the $50 coupon I might snag
Austrian 4 ducat trash can lid Everyone should own at least one of these and with the $50 coupon its $20 back of melt
<< <i>Austrian 4 ducat trash can lid Everyone should own at least one of these and with the $50 coupon its $20 back of melt >>
Wow, that thing must be paper thin.
I didn't get any of the good offers either, just the $100 Tech offer which I deleted.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
Box of 20
I know there are a few posters that liked the Gairsoppa silver bars a while back . When I was looking for something to use my $50 coupon on this popped up.
MCM roll of Gairsoppa Shipwreck Silver $457 after coupon
thats $22.85 each delivered