Home Precious Metals

ebay coupon: $50 off $500 in bullion

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
anyone else get this? Got one this morning. Hmmm...

Comments

• lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but I want one.
    LCoopie = Les
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got it, LOL
    LCoopie = Les
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you even need a coupon? it just says at checkout enter CBULLION50N .

That might work for anyoneimage

• << <i>Do you even need a coupon? it just says at checkout enter CBULLION50N .

That might work for anyoneimage >>

Code not valid- I didnt get the offer
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coupon codes are only good for the recipients of the offer.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

I got the $50 on $500 on my store account and just now a $30 on $300 purchase on my buying account. code CBULLION30N
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times

<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>

Post a laptop for local pickup only and use the north pole as the locationimage
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I got one but with a catch, I think. I received it in my email address, but it clearly says in that email that it can only be redeemed if it's in "my messages" on the website...which it is not image
    I hate to make the purchase and then not be able to use the code because the message was not delivered to my messages on the site. wtf eBay?

I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo

I got that one too, what a joke.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

• << <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>

I got that "gem" of a coupon myself, then hit delete. image
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I just got a crappy "we'll give you $100 if your tech doesn't sell" promo. Booooo >>

I got that "gem" of a coupon myself, then hit delete. image >>

No $50 off
    No $30 off
    No spend $150 and get $30 next

Why not me? I buy bullion.... Just not from the bullion category. image

I get the $100 tech doesn't sell. But! It's restricted to specific new model items.

But! I'm thinking I could give it a try. I might be the only one here going to try it? I need to re-read the fine print to make sure it is not "new only" too.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Between the $50 off 500 and the $30 off $300 I still think everything is overpricedimage

The closest I can come to below melt gold in the bullion category only is gold 2 rand

I suppose I could grab it , we aren't still boycotting over apartheid are we? obligatory little steven video

whoops this is a better deal

10 pesos below melt after $30 coupon

The $500 minimum for the $50 coupon is not a good price point. Every Ebay genius seller is trying to stretch their hugely over-premium dreck to that price point.

I did find one below melt though with the $50 coupon I might snag

Austrian 4 ducat trash can lid Everyone should own at least one of these and with the $50 coupon its $20 back of melt
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Austrian 4 ducat trash can lid Everyone should own at least one of these and with the $50 coupon its $20 back of melt >>

Wow, that thing must be paper thin.

I didn't get any of the good offers either, just the $100 Tech offer which I deleted.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4x ebay bucks now today and tomorrow

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭
    I got the 10% off coupon. I haven't bought on ebay for a long time, probably why I got it. Expires Aug 24.

I know there are a few posters that liked the Gairsoppa silver bars a while back . When I was looking for something to use my $50 coupon on this popped up.

MCM roll of Gairsoppa Shipwreck Silver $457 after coupon

thats $22.85 each delivered