Options
All this talk about Gold Kennedys--Where is Russ?
I went a couple or three years without reading this forum.
What happened to Russ? How come he doesn't weigh in on the Kennedy coins? He always had such succinct, 'pithy' posts.
What happened to Russ? How come he doesn't weigh in on the Kennedy coins? He always had such succinct, 'pithy' posts.
- AKFlyer
All of my coins are secure in a bank safe-deposit box.
All of my coins are secure in a bank safe-deposit box.
0
Comments
Too bad though. I always enjoyed his posts.
"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
<< <i>I hate to admit it but I miss Russ as well, he knows his stuff in the Kennedy world.
Why would you hate to admit it? He's a good guy and one of the better posters here, ever.
<< <i>When the grading services wouldn't recognize his Kennedy "Dot Heads" as a variety (he had the market cornered on them btw) he faded into obscurity. >>
Russ, while absent from the forums on a regular basis, will NEVER be obscure!
The "GodFather of Accented Hair Kennedy's" cannot ever be considered "obscure"!
The name is LEE!
"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.american-legacy-coins.com
I heard Russ once shot a man, just for snorin'.
Member SSOF
The bear is still alive.
It's just afraid to move.
<< <i>
I heard Russ once shot a man, just for snorin'. >>
But that was during his first lecture on the accented hair Kennedy. So it was very understandable.
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong