Home Sports Talk

LLWS

1970s1970s Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone watching ?

Very exciting game last night between Texas and Pennsylvania.

Comments

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always watch closely, every year.

Some of the best sports television there is.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Mo'ne Davis is the best female little league pitcher since Tatum O'Neal in The Bad News Bears. image
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that grinds me a little is that they don't need 6 umpires on a Little League field. 3 would be plenty.

Also, you can't consistently give a pitcher 6"-8" off the plate, especially at 70 mph plus. Nobody can touch that.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 4'8" kid from Mexico is fantastic!

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • I just want to let every Little League team across the country, that I'm available to play any position. At the right price!
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats with the 6 foot 4 little leaguers with goatees ? Its disturbing
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    I work with a dad of a pitcher for the NW team from a town near Seattle that played in the LL WS. They got shelled by the Chicago team in the first game and the Dad said today, at least my son's ERA just go lowered today with the forfeit.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Whats with the 6 foot 4 little leaguers with goatees ? Its disturbing >>

And those are just the girls

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I work with a dad of a pitcher for the NW team from a town near Seattle that played in the LL WS. They got shelled by the Chicago team in the first game and the Dad said today, at least my son's ERA just go lowered today with the forfeit. >>

Funny but not so. It's part of the problem that the parents care so much about stuff like this. Kid is 12 and we, as a society, care about his ERA. It's funny but sad.