Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

UniKeep Binders --- 25% off Coupon --- Just for today 8-13-2014 - LAST CALL

Just received an email from UniKeep Binders --- they are sending around a 25% coupon

Passing it along ---- use the code OURFRIEND
Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

Comments

• Options
    thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Just read the bottom of my email --- better act quick

THIS PROMOTION CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SPECIAL OFFERS
    PROMOTION APPLIES TO ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.
    BETTER HURRY, OFFER EXPIRES 8/13/14 AT MIDNIGHT EST!

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Does anyone know where I can buy those hard cases that hold graded cards?
    Mike
  • Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Also, if you spend over $50 you get a $20 coupon for your next purchase. I was able to get (11) 1.5" Enviro-Binders with overlay for $54 shipped plus the $20 coupon for next time.

Regarding the issue with Ultra-pro platinum pages being just a millimeter too long for a good fit in these binders. I found that BCW pages are slightly shorter and fit better. I need to do some more research and see if this is true of all BCW pages. I only tried the 4-pocket version.
  • Options
    I also use 4 pocket sheets but they are from Ultra Pro and I feel they perfectly
    I do have most of my Gary Carter cards in Ultra Pro pages too and again I feel they fit fine in these binders

• Options
    Just a last minute bump -- 23 minutes left

• Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the heads up. The email had gone into my spam folder. My code was different but the same 25% off. They have raised their prices since the beginning of the year. I'm fairly certain that the 25 % off gets you below the bulk pricing you get on the univenture site. I wish I had been more opportunistic when someone brought that to our attention a few years ago. I think they were about $1.50 each in overstock with 15 per case.
    Special thanks to Aric for mentioning the $20 coupon. That was the kicker for me.

Has anyone noticed the new multiple binders? Unfortunately, their pricing is high. The double 1.5 inch binder is more than 2x the price of the single 1.5 inch binder. Interesting concept, though.
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 10 more, just couldn't pass them up.
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    Unikeep has 35% today. Code is cyber14. Brings the price of the 1.5" Eniviro Binder with overaly to $4.28. Spend over $25 and its free shipping so you can get 6 shipped for about $25. Unfortuanetly, I can't get my $20 off code to work that I earned for their last promotion. I sent them an email but still waiting to hear back.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    How many sheets fit in the 1.5"? Good for BK sets?

How big for a set of almost 800 (Topps 70s & 80s BB)?

Thanks
    Jim
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fit a 396 card hockey set (1983-84 OPC) in the 1.5 inch binder with no problem.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    These are absolutely THE best!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I don't know anything about these binders....what makes them better than regular binders?
  • Options
    EVERYTHING!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Sweet deal! Thanks. Out the door with 6 binders for 25.70.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Can someone link a binder that would be good for sets of 200 and 400 cards?
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    Just got 15 more of these for $64.25. I love these binders.
  • Options
    Just got 15 more binders for $64.25. Thats about the cheapest I have seen them.
  • Options
    I only do the 1.5" Envirobinder. They can be found here 1.5" Binder. It includes the overlay and is slightly less expensive than the normal 1.5" binder that can be found here: Regular 1.5" Binder with overlay. The regular version can be had in white and clear in addition to the black. I like the overlay because I make printouts that I slide in.

One of the things I like most about these binders is that they are totally enclosed, which keeps dust off of the pages, a pet peeve of mine.

• Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 6 more, I buy them every time they do a sale, love them!
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the code, just bought 6 more for $23 with free shipping.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Aric - needed a half dozen.
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options

<< <i>Unikeep has 35% today. Code is cyber14. Brings the price of the 1.5" Eniviro Binder with overaly to $4.28. Spend over $25 and its free shipping so you can get 6 shipped for about $25. Unfortuanetly, I can't get my $20 off code to work that I earned for their last promotion. I sent them an email but still waiting to hear back. >>

Aric,
    I had the same problem and spoke with them on the phone. Initially, I thought it may have been a "stacking" issue. It wasn't. If the last character in your first four (before the hyphen) was an "H", use a "4" instead. It worked. Got 8 1.5 inch and 5 1.0 inch binders for roughly $34.

Each 1/2 of binder will cover a series - 132 cards or 15 pages.

For hockey sets, the 1/2 works for 71-72 and prior Topps and the 1 inch works for the sets with 176 to 264 cards. The 1 1/2 inch works for the 330 to 396 card sets.

• Options

<< <i>
    Aric,
    I had the same problem and spoke with them on the phone. Initially, I thought it may have been a "stacking" issue. It wasn't. If the last character in your first four (before the hyphen) was an "H", use a "4" instead. It worked. Got 8 1.5 inch and 5 1.0 inch binders for roughly $34.
    >>

Thanks georgebailey. They actually got back to me this morning. I was a little bummed at first as I thought the deal was only good yesterday but it is good through today. You guys must have bought all of the cheaper enviro-binder because it is no longer showing on their page and the link I posted yesterday is no good. I went with the normal 1.5". Bought 5 and after my $20 off, my total out the door was $2.72!

Here's a pic angled so you can see the top of the binders and how they are fully enclosed. Also you can see the labels that I make for them. If anyone wants the template hit me up. A member whom I can't recall gave me the template a few years ago.

[image[/URL]
  • Options
    I ordered 15 binders and the package showed up totally destroyed with a USPS We Care label on it. I called Univenture yesterday morning and I wasn't on the phone but a few minutes and the rep told me they would send me 15 more out that afternoon.. Today the package showed up by FedEx. Great customer service. I will definitely deal with them again.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Aric,
    >>

Thanks georgebailey. They actually got back to me this morning. I was a little bummed at first as I thought the deal was only good yesterday but it is good through today. You guys must have bought all of the cheaper enviro-binder because it is no longer showing on their page and the link I posted yesterday is no good. I went with the normal 1.5". Bought 5 and after my $20 off, my total out the door was $2.72!

Here's a pic angled so you can see the top of the binders and how they are fully enclosed. Also you can see the labels that I make for them. If anyone wants the template hit me up. A member whom I can't recall gave me the template a few years ago.

[image[/URL] >>

Glad I could help.

I will PM you regarding getting a copy of the template

It appears that you are printing black and gold onto white paper, correct? Has anyone tried printing the gold directly onto black paper? Probably doesn't work. Because of the use of black ink, has anyone found it cheaper to go to FedEx Office and have them print? Just curious based on how quickly we blow through black ink on our printers at home.
  • Options
    test as my earlier post apparently got eaten by the internet gods.

Glad I could help.

I will PM you regarding getting a copy of the template

It appears that you are printing black and gold onto white paper, correct? Has anyone tried printing the gold directly onto black paper? Probably doesn't work. Because of the use of black ink, has anyone found it cheaper to go to FedEx Office and have them print? Just curious based on how quickly we blow through black ink on our printers at home.
  • Options

<< <i>
    It appears that you are printing black and gold onto white paper, correct? Has anyone tried printing the gold directly onto black paper? Probably doesn't work. Because of the use of black ink, has anyone found it cheaper to go to FedEx Office and have them print? Just curious based on how quickly we blow through black ink on our printers at home. >>

I do actually print mine at FedEx. The color printer we have at work is crap so this works out better. I think its around .75 cents per color page.
  • Options
    BliggityBliggity Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Would someone be so kind as to email me a copy of the black & gold template for these binders? Email address is dmblau @ gmail . com.

Thanks!
  • Options

I know this post is over is over 5 years old but does anyone out there have the template still for the unikeep binders?

Thanks so much!