Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1970 Topps Football Graded Set for Sale

I have a near complete 1970 Topps Football set graded by Professional Sports Authenticator. This set contains many hard to find low population PSA 9’s as well as many star cards. The PSA 8’s were all graded before the advent of half grades, so many of the 8’s would bump to 8.5. Also, at least 40% of this set were cards from my own submissions, so they were hand chosen for their quality of centering and color and focus.

Listed on EBay here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Topps-Football-Set-graded-by-PSA-/361019117091?

Listed in the Registry as 1970 Footballs Best by Rob Marcus
Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

Comments

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    linky dinky

Nice set good luck
  • Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    No offers or bids, this is why I quit the hobby years ago. 2001-2006 were the golden years of graded cards in my opinion, now not so much.

When .5 grades came out it destroyed the hobby for me. Spent a lot of time and money building sets only to have .5 grades marginalize my work and value.

/rant

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a lot of money for someone to spend at one time. I know it will take much more time/effort but if you sell the cards individually, you'll probably reap more than selling the complete set.
    Daniel
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's a lot of money for someone to spend at one time. I know it will take much more time/effort but if you sell the cards individually, you'll probably reap more than selling the complete set. >>

Agree with Daniel. And vintage graded cards high end for the grade will command a premium.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

• Options

finally sold, again .5 grades ruined this hobby for me, I would still be building sets if PSA had stayed the same.