Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

2 Cents for Adding 5 Oz. SP ATB Light Satin to Set Registry

I know this is a small group of collectors involved in the 5 Oz. Special Strike Set Registry(P-Mint Vapor Blast Finish Coins)..I believe 14 of us have completed 100% for the 2010-2013 set, 20 coins...the series is gaining interest, with over 1000+ 2014 Arches N.P now certified as SP70. 2010, 2011 SP70 sets, First Strike, or, Mercanti Signed are now selling in the 10k+ range..With US Mint Limits at 30k "coins", the small population as perfect 70 certified is a neat specimen to collect.
I'm putting my "2 cents" in here for anyone interested in having the LIGHT SATIN added to the composite, to please email PCGS set registry:
Set Registry
<setregistry@collectors.com>
And, ask Cosetta Robbins, to forward your composite addition request to Set Registry Director B.J. Searles.
A new "Complete Set with Major Varieties" may become reality, or, a new smaller set just for Light Satin. At this point, there are 4 known "coins" certified as such:
2010-P Grand Canyon...
2010-P Hot Springs.......
2010-P Yellowstone.....
2011-P Gettysburg........
A rare set indeed that can fill all 4 slots.
I think this would be an exciting addition to the composite..if you agree, feel free to add to the campaign.
Thanks
Calvin
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
Albert Einstein